Things to Carry
It is advisable for the guest to keep the Identity card / Passport or any other photo identity card. Other than the regular medicine please try to keep important travel documents in form of photocopy.
March to September – Comfortable track trousers, pants or jeans, shorts, light t – shirts, comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses and caps.
November to February – Warm jacket besides light woolens as a precaution, cap and sunglasses, umbrella during the monsoon months is a wise decision.
Other – Novel, camera and mobile phone – whatever the season!
What You Should Bring Along
- Well worn walking shoes couple of T-shirts.
- Fleece jackets, thermals in winter.
- Sunscreen lotion.
- Moisturizer / cold cream in winter.
- Music if you like.
- Caps and sunglass
- Camera, if one like to take back memories.
What You Can Expect
- Leeches during summer & monsoon.
- Heavy rains during monsoon.
- Heavy but short shower anytime of the year.
- Cold in winter months.
- Warm hospitality.
- Delicious local food.
- Breathe taking views.
- Unique experiences.
- Interesting hikes & treks.
Do and Don’t in Forest
Violations of any provisions as mentioned below are punishable under Wildlife (Protection) Act, 1972.
- Do not litter plastic, paper, cans, tins, bottles, etc.
- Keep the area clean and peaceful and keep fire away.
- Please do not light fires, throw lighted matches, cigarettes, etc.
- Do not wear bright colors cloth while on jungle visit.
- Keep sober and avoid generating sound.
- Entering inside the forest is prohibited without permission.
- Follow the guide and designated road / path.
- Please do not tease animals, watch and observe nature silently.
- Discipline and orderly conduct is solicited from all.
- Do not remove forest product.